The company behind the Tromba Pro and Allora Aere brands are specialists in the field of plastic injection mouldings and their brief was to develop an affordable and durable range of musical instruments that would rival the best in terms of sound.
We believe they have succeeded but don't just take our word for it - have a look at this review from our friends Woodwind & Brasswind across the water.
In Summary ....
An incredibly lightweight trombone which makes a huge difference if for example you are gigging all night or marching or, if you are young and just starting out.
Colourful. Put the fun back in to playing and choose a colour that reflects your personality or, a color that represents your band or school.
Sound. Research shows that non metallic materials produce a warm and more accurate tone. In addition these polymer instruments are not as susceptible to temperature changes so you won't need to tune your instrument quite so often.
Finally Tromba and Allora are the only polymer trombones on the market at the moment that use a metallic lead pipe and thus longevity should be on par with a traditionally built instrument.
- Weighs just 750 grams
- Knock and dent resistant ABS polymer plastic
- Easy to play with a precise but warm sound
- Takes a standard mouthpiece
- Metallic lead pipe
- Tuning Slide
- Brass lined Slides move smoothly
- Water Key
- Bore 12.7mm (0.5 Inch) Diameter
- Bell 210mm Diameter
- Interchangeable parts available to customize your instrument further
Included with Instrument
- Soft Gig Bag with Shoulder Strap
- Plastic Mouthpiece either 12C or 48 in Red, Blue, Black or Clear (please specify when ordering)
- Cleaning Care Kit
- Adjustable Height Trombone Stand
Questions ? Check out our Frequently Asked Question and answer page here